Global Research, July 14, 2025
Charlie Kirk / X 13 July 2025

“I can attest personally that in my work as the Director of National Intelligence, the Deep State is fighting us every step of the way.
It exists within every single federal agency. …
We are pushing hard. I know that they are pushing hard back.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
*
Click the share button below to email/forward this article. Follow us on Instagram and X and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost Global Research articles with proper attribution.
Featured image is from rawpixel.com / Sergeant Matt Hecht
Global Research is a reader-funded media. We do not accept any funding from corporations or governments. Help us stay afloat. Click the image below to make a one-time or recurring donation.
The original source of this article is Charlie Kirk / X
Copyright © Tulsi Gabbard, Charlie Kirk / X, 2025
https://www.globalresearch.ca/tulsi-gabbard-war-washington-swamp/5895042
Counter Information publish all articles following the Creative Commons rule creative commons. If you don't want your article to appear in this blog email me and I will remove it asap.

No comments:
Post a Comment