Trump Warns Ukraine Could Collapse in Three Years Without Peace Deal - Counter Information

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, April 29, 2025

Trump Warns Ukraine Could Collapse in Three Years Without Peace Deal

Бывший президент США Дональд Трамп. Архивное фото  - Sputnik International, 1920, 29.04.2025
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - US President Donald Trump has said that he believes that Russian President Vladimir Putin is open to making a deal on Ukraine and is easier to negotiate with than Volodymyr Zelensky.
"When Zelenskyy was in the Oval Office. I was talking about getting it done, and he starts screaming, ‘but we need security’, meaning security, after the fact, I said, ‘security’? I don't even know if we can get this deal done," Trump said in an interview with US media personality Glenn Beck.
The US president also said that he is not sure "if we can get this deal done."
"He's asking for more, just more and more and more. And he doesn't have the cards. He doesn't have the cards, so hopefully he's going to get it done," Trump said. Trump pointed out that he doesn’t believe that Russian President Vladimir Putin would be making any steps towards resolving the conflict if he would not be back in the Oval Office.
The American and Ukrainian flags wave in the wind outside of the Capitol on Tuesday, April 23, 2024, in Washington. The Senate is moving ahead with $95 billion in war aid to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan. (AP Photo/Mariam Zuhaib) - Sputnik International, 1920, 23.04.2025
World
US Frustrated by Ukraine’s Refusal to Make Concessions for Peace Deal - Reports
"I think he [Putin] had the idea of going all the way through," he added.
Trump repeated that the ongoing conflict is " Biden's war" and not his.
"I'm just trying to end it. And I'm actually ending it, yes, for money, but I'm not ending it for that number one, I'm ending it because they're losing 5,000 people a week," he added.

"I think he's [Putin] willing to make a deal. And I would say thus far, he's been easier to deal with than Zelensky," Trump said.

Trump previously said he had a deadline to resolve the conflict in Ukraine, but did not disclose it. Last week, he criticized Zelensky, saying his statements on Crimea were hurting peace talks with Russia. Trump believes the situation in Ukraine is dire, and Zelensky has to either make peace or lose the entire country in three years.
In this Friday, Nov. 20, 2020, file photo, President Donald Trump listens during an event in the briefing room of the White House in Washington. - Sputnik International, 1920, 24.04.2025
Americas
Trump on Ukraine Conflict: Next Few Days Are Crucial for Swift Resolution
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said on Sunday that the coming week would be critical because the US would have to decide whether it wanted to continue to deal with the conflict in Ukraine or whether it was time to focus on other issues.


https://sputnikglobe.com/20250429/trump-warns-ukraine-could-collapse-in-three-years-without-peace-deal-1121954635.html


Counter Information publish all articles following the Creative Commons rule creative commons. If you don't want your article to appear in this blog email me and I will remove it asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Uncovering The Mainstream Media Lies

Pages