Kamala Harris Secures Democratic Nomination for 2024 Presidential Election - Counter Information

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Kamala Harris Secures Democratic Nomination for 2024 Presidential Election

US Vice President Kamala Harris speaks at South Carolina State University during a campaign event in Orangeburg, South Carolina, on February 2, 2024. - Sputnik International, 1920, 23.07.2024

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - US Vice President Kamala Harris announced on Tuesday that she has secured enough democratic votes to become the Democratic nominee for the US November election.
"I am proud to have secured the broad support needed to become our party's nominee, and as a daughter of California, I am proud that my home state's delegation helped put our campaign over the top. I look forward to formally accepting the nomination soon," Harris said in a statement posted on X.
She also thanked incumbent US President Joe Biden and the US Democratic Party for placing their faith in her.
"Over the next few months, I will be traveling across the country talking to Americans about everything that is on the line. I fully intend to unite our party, unite our nation and defeat [former US President and Republican nominee] Donald Trump in November," the statement read.
Vice President Kamala Harris speaks during a roundtable with disabilities advocates on voting rights in the Vice President's Ceremonial Office at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the White House complex, Wednesday, July 14, 2021, in Washington - Sputnik International, 1920, 22.07.2024
Americas
Who Are Kamala Harris' Apparent Puppeteers?
On Sunday, Biden announced that he dropped out of the 2024 US election after he decided it was in the best interest of the Democratic Party and the United States. He endorsed Harris as the Democratic Party's nominee for US president, which she accepted. The Democratic National Convention is slated to take place in Chicago from August 19 to 22. There, Democratic delegates will officially appoint their candidate to face Trump in the November 5 election.



https://sputnikglobe.com/20240723/kamala-harris-secures-democratic-nomination-for-2024-presidential-election-1119469681.html


Counter Information publish all articles following the Creative Commons rule creative commons. If you don't want your article to appear in this blog email me and I will remove it asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Uncovering The Mainstream Media Lies

Pages