Netanyahu:: Give us the tools, we’ll continue the genocide - Counter Information

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Netanyahu:: Give us the tools, we’ll continue the genocide




Statement by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

By ICH and agencies

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:

“When Secretary Blinken was recently here in Israel, we had a candid conversation, I said I deeply appreciated the support the U.S. has given Israel from the beginning of the war.

But I also said something else, I said it’s inconceivable that in the past few months, the administration has been withholding weapons and munitions to Israel.

Israel, America’s closest ally, fighting for its life, fighting against Iran and our other common enemies.

Secretary Blinken assured me that the administration is working day and night to remove these bottlenecks. I certainly hope that’s the case. It should be the case.

During World War II, Churchill told the United States, Give us the tools, we’ll do the job. And I say, give us the tools and we’ll finish the job a lot faster.”




https://informationclearinghouse.blog/2024/06/21/netanyahu-give-us-the-tools-well-continue-the-genocide/16/


Counter Information publish all articles following the Creative Commons rule creative commons. If you don't want your article to appear in this blog email me and I will remove it asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Uncovering The Mainstream Media Lies

Pages