Should You Quit Alcohol? - Counter Information

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Should You Quit Alcohol?




Underage alcohol consumption is common in the United States and can have harmful outcomes. It is a significant public health problem in the U.S. Excessive drinking is responsible for more than 3,900 deaths and 225,000 years of potential life lost among people under age 21 each year. Underage drinking cost the U.S. $24 billion in 2010.

If you’re trying to reduce your consumption and need some motivation then this video May be worth watching!

I’m’ not suggesting that everyone should stop consuming alcohol. I know that many people suffer from abusing their favorite liquor and may find this video useful. It has been proven

ICH: Free for those who can’t afford it. Supported by those who can.

Not For Profit – For Global Justice – Since 2001




https://informationclearinghouse.blog/2023/09/17/why-you-should-quit-alcohol/

Counter Information publish all articles following the Creative Commons rule creative commons. If you don't want your article to appear in this blog email me and I will remove it asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Uncovering The Mainstream Media Lies

Pages